Powerful Not-For-Profit websites to help you connect and engage.
Not-For-Profit websites aren’t usually trying to simply sell a product or service. They are trying to engage and communicate on multiple levels to diverse audiences for specific reasons. This is inherently more challenging than just pushing a service or trying to make sales. Getting the strategy, language and goals clear is always an important step that helps create a much more effective platform to support and grow your NFP. Some of the key areas we look at are:
- Clear communication so people know who you are and what you do (strong brand messaging and language).
- Donations, memberships, campaigns and subscriptions are all vital to keeping NFP’s charging along. Making this easy for people to connect and support you is paramount.
- Streamline workflows and processes with automation so that whoever is working behind the scenes isn’t wasting time on repetitive tasks that could be automated.
- Clearly communicate the wins/positives. NFP’s always perform better when you can clearly show your effectiveness and results. This allows external funding and community support to engage with more confidence.
- Knowing how to target YOUR people rather than wasting energy on fence-sitters.
Over the years we’ve been lucky enough to work with some great NFP’s. Through this experience, we have gained a good understanding of what works best in this space to get users engaged and interacting.