Powerful Not-For-Profit websites to help you connect and engage.
Not-For-Profit websites aren’t usually trying to simply sell a product or service. They are trying to engage and communicate on multiple levels to diverse audiences for specific reasons. This is inherently more challenging than just pushing a service or trying to make sales. Getting the strategy, language and goals clear is always an important step that helps create a much more effective platform to support and grow your NFP. Some of the key areas we look at are:
- Clear communication so people know who you are and what you do (strong brand messaging and language).
- Donations, memberships, campaigns and subscriptions are all vital to keeping NFP’s charging along. Making this easy for people to connect and support you is paramount.
- Streamline workflows and processes with automation so that whoever is working behind the scenes isn’t wasting time on repetitive tasks that could be automated.
- Clearly communicate the wins/positives. NFP’s always perform better when you can clearly show your effectiveness and results. This allows external funding and community support to enggage with more confidence.
- Knowing how to target YOUR people rather than wasting energy on fence sitters.
Over the years we’ve been lucky enough to work with some great NFP’s. Through this experience, we have gained a good understanding of what works best in this space to get users engaged and interacting.